By setting up your free trial, you agree to be bound by the following terms & conditions:
- In addition to the terms and conditions pertaining to ADI Network, members are also bound by the terms and conditions set out by all third party service providers included within the Benefits Package. As the services we provide may alter, please contact us for further details regarding the terms and conditions of all third parties with whom we operate.
- Membership to the Benefits Package is on a rolling monthly agreement and you may opt in or out as you see fit. Should you decide to cancel access to the Benefits Package, you will continue to benefit from access until the end of the current billing month.
- The “Free Trial”, is for the first month only, to enable a free months trial, a valid direct debit mandate must be set up, using the link provided. After the free trial ends you shall be charged, the current subscription rate, of £15, at the end of the following month and at the end of each subsequent month, unless a cancellation request is received.
- The subscription rate is subject to change.
- To cancel a subscription please email your request to email@example.com
- Complaints should be submitted via email to the director, Mike Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org. The director shall respond to any complaint within five working days.
We’re always happy to answer any questions you may have about joining, or assisting you with an existing membership.
Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 01252 759 814 for a chat.
ADI NETWORK Limited is incorporated and registered in England & Wales
Company number 08896186